I was born in Switzerland in 1967from Italian parents. I started this job almost by accident. I decided that my training had to start from the basics: so I attended the workshops of the best photographers to learn the secrets, the tricks of the darkroom and thus learn how to manage light.
I therefore choose to move away from Veneto with destination Milan, and then USA. I start my journey to improve myself always with the desire to learn and learn more. Hard work is rewarded with both national and international awards.
Our studio is made up of a team of young photographers, to whom I have passed my same training and passion.
My passion and years of study are rewarded by winning national and international portrait competitions:
- First Prize at the “Marco Zancanella” National Photographic Exhibition (30 May 1994).
- Professional Quality Certification for the technical skills demonstrated in Portrait Photography – QIP (18 March 2003)
- Professional Quality Certification for the technical skills demonstrated in Wedding Photography – QIP (14 March 2005)
- Selection and certification of participation 5th European Biennial 2012 “L’Eté des Portraits” – Bourbon-Lancy (15 July 2012)
- Qualified European Wedding Photographer – QEP (8 December 2013)
- Certificate Distinction Award – FEP (2015)
- WPC 2020 “Scattiamo per l’Italia” – National finalist